Sunday, May 17, 2009

Togetherness time!!

We wanted to get outside so bad so we thought hiking was the perfect thing to do on a weekend. This was one of the trails we found and figured why not. It was 5.8 miles one way, and on the way up was completely uphill. It was called Jardine Juniper trail. The tree was suppose to be something over 1,500 years old. It was sure an ugly tree, but it should have been for how old it was.

Oooo!! Aren't we a handsome couple! Ok, ok, so maybe this isn't the best we have ever looked but we sure felt good being in the outdoors. Being surrounded by the incredible creations of God seem to give you a whole new taste to life.

Although it was uphill the whole way and long for me, this was such a pretty hike! Beautiful scenery and I was glad because I could always say, wow look at how pretty it is, and that would allow me enough time to stop and take a break.
We hiked all of the way up here to see this!!!

When we got to the top I was so glad to take a break, eat something, and . . . just to sit down. The hike on the way down just seemed to take about half the time. I was a great trip and quite the exercise. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment