Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's Mine!!!



This is the day that we got engaged. It was on a Sunday and Kody had secretly gone to Logan the day before and gotten the ring without me knowing. He told me that he wanted to take me on a fourwheeling ride. He said that he had seen a beautiful view that he wanted to take me to see. And as you can see from the pictures it was georgous! We sat on the fourwheeler and talked for alittle while then we stood up and he gave me a hug. He knocked his hat off and pretended to lean down to get it, then dropping to his knee and pulling out the ring. He asked me to marry him and showed me the ring. It was beautiful! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I told Kody I felt like I just wanted to scream and he said, well go right ahead. I was so excited!


I loved the ring and was so excited Kody took this picture of me right after he put it on my finger!. . . Talk about being excited, boy was I!

I love this picture! I wonder where his hat went?!! I was so shocked I don't think I even noticed it didn't end up back on his head. . . I got to show off the beautiful ring in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment